[DML] Re: Lo-Jack

I have Lo-Jac in a leased car. Haven't figured out yet why I did it except my
insurance carrier reduced my premium relating to the value of the car by 10%.
As the car has never been stolen, I have no idea how well it works, however,
LAPD did make a big haul on cars stolen and being shipped out of the country
in freight containers about a year or so ago. Located a couple of the cars by
Lo Jac and found the rest of the stolen cars at the Los Angeles harbor. I
don't think the cost ($450 negotiable) is necessarily worth installation in
the Delorean as insurance would cover the loss and they seem to be readily
available to be purchased for the foreseeable future. Just a thot.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews