[DML] Lo-Jack

I was just wondering if any owners out there have had the Lo-Jack vehicle
recovery system installed in their DeLorean, and what the real benefits of
the system are. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Lo-Jack, it is NOT
an alarm system, but more of a homing device that the police use to track
stolen cars. If your car is stolen with a Lo-Jack system on board, they will
track it and the police will retrieve it. Now honestly I do not like to
change my DeLorean in the slightest. I really wouldn't want many changes made
to the car. Does anyone out there have this installed on their DeLorean? What
do you think of it.

Thanks,

Curious Justin

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews