[DML] Re: don't just hit REPLY ( delorean models on ebay)

[DML] Re: don't just hit REPLY ( delorean models on ebay)

In a message dated 4/19/99 9:57:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shain@xxxx
writes:

<< I was luckly in finding 1 2 3 kits at a local hobby shop. There other
store
closed, and these were in storage. I paid $28 a piece, little sharp.
Trying
to stock down all the orgional poster now. On another hand a local guy had
his
DeLorean out today. To bad he's not nice about showing it to people.

- SHain >>

**I'm not sure if the following is true for all mail server, but it does seem
to be true for AOL**

I received this message yesterday, but I believe it was meant to be sent to
the entire list. I think that we should all know that we can no longer just
press REPLY to reply to the list, like we used to be able to do with the old
mailing list. If you just press REPLY you will reply just to the originator
of the post.

Thank You.

Bosch<===

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews