[DML] Re: passenger capsity

It's really only a car for two I'm afraid Capt'n. Last summer I did
manage to get 3 people in my D by moving the passenger seat forward as
far as it would go, and jamming my little brother on the shelf behind.
It was an unpleasant experience, especially as the air-conditioning had
packed up!

Forget about it unless your passengers have dwarf like proportions (like
Marty and Jennifer ;o)

Oh and while I'm writing - Does anyone have a number/fax/email for a UK
parts dealer please? Thanks in advance

Rusk

Rusk@xxxx

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews