[DML] DE LOREAN MIDATLANTIC EVENT

April 25, 1999, 12-5 pm
Annual Door Adjustment Social
Perkasie Pennsylvania

You know that Spring is here when you see our announcement for our Annual
Door
Adjustment Social. This complimentary service for all dues-current members
includes testing the door struts to determine whether they are the cause of
the drooping. If they are not the cause, then proceeding to adjust each
torsion bar to the appropriate tension. This service alone pays for your
membership in De Lorean Midatlantic, only $12 a year. You may pay your
membership when you arrive.

In addition to door adjustments, Rob Grady of P. J. Grady, Inc., will
perform complimentary safety inspections including inspecting trailing arm
bolts, an absolute must on an annual basis. Rob will also perform minor
repairs, so give h im a call to discuss your specific needs, 800-350-7429.

Some of the best technical minds in the club will be present at this
meeting. Bring your problems. Bring your questions. Bring tools. Learn by
doing.

After the technical stuff, we will hold our Annual Business Meeting at which
we elect
officers for the current year and plan events. We need a new president, a
secretary,
and an Activities Coordinator.

Door adjustments from 12 to 4.
Business meeting at 4 pm.

For directions and to reserve a spot, call Michael Engard at Ragtops &
Roadsters, Inc.,
British Automobiles, 203 South Fourth Street, Perkasie Pennsylvania,
215-257-1202,
mon-fri 9 to 5.

Michael's shop specializes in the repair, service and restoration of British
and special interest automobiles.
--
Aldo Buono, President
De Lorean Midatlantic