[DML] DeLorean Overturn

I live right smack dab in the middle of East Lansing and MSU is right outside
of my window. The night of the riot was pretty bad for all of us here, a very
unnecessary incident. I was fortunate enough to get a glimpse of the
overturned DMC at a BP gas station just down the street and get some pics.
They will be posted shortly, so I will keep you up to date. (They will be
posted at http://members.xoom.com/PipelineRecs/DeLorean.html) Anyways, when
I looked at the DeLorean, it had obviously been overturned and had suffered
alot of damage to the stainless and glass. Aside from the passenger's side
windshield pillar appearantly "popping" out of place at the base, the
structure appears fine. Hopefully with the insurance money the owner could
fix up the car to possibly a nicer condition than it had been in the first
place. Either way it's an absolute shame and these students should be ashamed
of what they have done.

Just my two cents

Justin

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews