From: "Micah Fryman" <nocoke2@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxx>
Subject: Delorean gathering
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:51:35 -0500

Fellow list members:
Mid-State Delorean Club is having a informal gathering on Saturday, May
22,
1999 in Litchfield, Illinois. I would like to invite anyone on the list
come. Please give me an e-mail if you are interested. We currently have
15 Deloreans coming.

You need to let me know if you can make it so that I can send you some
info.

nocoke2@xxxx
phone: 217-324-6558

Thanks,