[DML] New parts available/coming soon from DMC (Texas)

[DML] New parts available/coming soon from DMC (Texas)

The $99 clutch master cylinders are available now in limited
quantities, with full supplies expected on hand the week of December
6th. These are brand new clutch masters, made especially for us and
it's expected that they will be available from all the full-service
vendors, as well. And with clutch masters done, can the brake masters
be far behind? (hint hint)

The 101644 Fuel Pump Support (the metal bracket in the tank that holds
the boot/pump assembly) is now being reproduced in stainless steel and
will be available in December for $29.95. The plastic fuel tank can't
rust, but many of these original, mild steel supports are very rusted
and contribute to fuel tank contamination problems. Whether you have
fuel tank problems or not, you might consider replacing this item the
new stainless steel one and then forgetting about it. In addition to
being made of this better material, we've also lowered the price to
$29.95, and this is also expected to be available from the full-service
vendors, as well.

Someone asked about coolant bottles and reproduction plastic ones. We
had thought about that, and decided against it and are sticking with
the metal ones. These new stainless ones (with stainless filler necks,
too) should be ready in December, as well. We've had the label
information actually etched into the surface of the bottle and they
look really sharp. Pricing still be worked out, but they will also
sport a lower price than our current retail of $189.50.

The stainless exhaust that is replacing our coated, mild steel
performance version is still in development, as well. We've listened to
what people have said, and are trying to reduce the noise level, which
is meaning that we are having to make a new muffler. Tooling for that
has added to the development time, as we want to keep it compatible
with the existing setups we've already sold/installed in case someone
wants to change it out. Pricing for this all stainless version will be
the same or less than the mild steel ones because of the quantities we
are buying these - we're no longer buying them in groups of 5 or 10,
but 50 and 100.

If you have an interest in the seats as shown in our show car -
gray/black two-tone, WITH OR WITHOUT the heated and cooled option, let
me know as we are evaluating how many sets to order as we prepare to
re-order the seat cover sets. Availability is expected for spring
2005...

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
http://www.delorean.com