[DML] DeLorean Event not to be missed!

Ok I have more images and info of places we will be visiting on the
Fall Tour.

If you look at the images you might think this tour was in Europe!
It will be truly magnificent with great photo opportunities.
This tour is closer than you think, it is on Long Island just past
the city line thus it is about 50 minutes closer than going all the
way out to PJ Gradys.

If you ever went to a Delorean Event or thought about going this is
the one you don't want to miss! Here is a link to the newest
images
(look at the other photo pages too)
http://www.falltour.itgo.com/photo2.html

I need to here from those of you who are thinking about coming
because I need to have a head count ASAP please e-mail me with your
contact info and if you will be coming with your D.
Falltour5@xxxxxxxxxxx    that's falltour5athotmail.com .

For registration forms and more info please go to the Delorean  Mid
Atlantic web page.
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/Falltour5/regform.pdf
or
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour5.htm