[DML] ETDOC September Event!

Hey guys, I am going to post this on the DML just in case we missed getting a
flyer on you or in your car at the DCS. Basically, we need to know this week
who is interested in attending so we can pin down that number of rooms at the
lodge. Email me or the club if you have any questions or to let me know your
intent. - John Weaver

East Tennessee Delorean Owners Club
Presents

The Fall Dragon Run
                        & THE CHEROHALA SKYWAY
(Sept. 11th & 12th)

Tapoco Lodge Resort, Robinsville, N.C.
Located directly at the tail of the Dragon

THE WEEKEND BEGINS â SATURDAY- SEPTEMBER 11TH :
DRIVE THE DRAGON â Meet at 12PM at the Gondolier Restaurant in Maryville, TN
for lunch. After lunch we drive âThe Dragonâ, if youâve driven it, you know,
if not then find out what all the fuss is about.
THE TAPOCO LODGE â Ideally located in between âThe Dragonâ and the Cherohala
Skyway and situated in a quiet valley, the Tapoco is well known for hosting
various car clubs (Mini, Miata, BMW, Ferrari, and now DeLorean). We will check
in to our rooms in the historic lodge. Enjoy your afternoon at the pool, the
horseshoe or tennis courts, taking a nature hike, or driving âThe Dragonâ as
many times as you like. (Room rates $99 per person single occupancy, $69 per
person double occupancy)
DINNER- Your room rate includes dinner, breakfast, and then a packed lunch.
Dinner will be New York Strip Steak (special diets can be accommodated). The
lodge does serve beer and wine, BYOB for any other drinks.
AND CONTINUES- SUNDAY- SEPTEMBER 12TH :
BREAKFAST- Your room rate includes a full breakfast after which we will move
on to our next great driveâ
THE CHEROHALA SKYWAY- If you liked âThe Dragonâ, youâre going to love this
one. The Cherohala differs from âThe Dragonâ with its long sweeping curves,
wide shoulders, and expansive views. High speeds (though illegal, speed limit is
45) are easily attainable. The Skyway offers a great contrast to âThe Dragonâ
 and a refreshing driving experience.

ROOMS ARE LIMITED SO PLEASE REGISTER SOON
(JULY 5TH) BY CALLING THE LODGE 1-800-822-5083
MENTION YOU ARE WITH THE DELOREAN GROUP
AND
RSVP WITH THE ETDOC
TheETDOC(AT)YAHOO.COM