[DML] Pigeon forge info

Passing this on for Ken K who somehow didn't get this thru

The early registration deadline for Pigeon Forge is May 1st.

All orders received by that time will be batched and you will get an
e-mail back with instructions on the show and what other information
you need.
General directios to Pigeon Forge will be give at this time.

For those of you Driving Pigeon forge is on RT 441 and off of exit
407 on route 40 north east of Knoxville.

You can also reach it from the north or south by 321

If you have registered for the hotel that does not mean you are
registered for the events
so please go to

www.deloreancarshow.com for registration information.

AS of MAY 1st the FREE T-shirt offer will be removed from the web
page.  This was the incentive for early registration.

After May 1st we will process the registrations in smaller batches or
individually depending on how much time we have.

There are plenty of rooms.  The low cost rooms may be difficult to
find at Smokey Shadows but they are available at the Grand Hotel.
The Grand is the site of the events on Friday and Sat and both are
owned by the same company.

If you wish to volunteer we will have a meeting around 3PM on
Thursday at Smoky Shadows convention center ( I need all the help I
can get)

So please register before May 1st
If you mail we look for the post mark.

Online registration will accept visa/mc and paypal

So far we have about 200 people registered and that is about what we
had at this time for Memphis so we expect between 400 and 500
people.

Thanks for your support
and

SEE YOU IN PIGEON FORGE