[DML] Questions on Houstons engine

How good is DMCH's engine anyway? while i understand that their
engine produces almost double the power over the stock engine, it
does this at a higher RPM for both torque and hp. I'm not putting
their engine down, not at all actually, but im really curious as to
why their aspirations peaked where they did. Are the heads milled
down? or ported and polished? has the engine been roller-ized? their
description seems kinda vague. while the additional power is great,
how much of that can be credited to the free- flow exhaust? Im sure
they a running hotter cams but, Im under the impression that the PRV
isnt such a limited engine, even with the low compression and odd-
fire sequence. I dont know, but while Im thrilled to know that there
are suppliers out there to keep our cars running and restored I wish
there was some more diversity in the performance options....This is
in no way a criticism of DMCH's engine just speaking my mind.