[DML] White painted letters on rear bumper

[DML] White painted letters on rear bumper

I have seen a few cars with white painted letters on the rear bumper.
When I was visiting DMCH I saw that they had one hanging on the wall.
I read somewhere that there were actually about 10 bumpers made this
way from the factory for cars used in photo shoots or something....
does anyone else know anything about this in detail?

Well anyway, I think that the white letters look cool.
I have seen the stainless steel letters, and they look cool but
they sell for about $60.00 I think.
To be honest, I think there is enough stainless steel on the car
that people "get the point", and that steel and virgin black rubber
does not really go together.... of course that's just me.
I like to be different, and heck being unconventional is what lead
me to one of the most different cars in the world!

In my quest for these white letters, I considered hand painting them,
but I am not a skilled painter and besides it would take two or three
bottles of "White-Out"! - LOL!

I met with my buddy who makes signs, we took some detailed
measurements and photos and used his CAD program to draw them up
and cut them on his plotter out of a durable outdoor use white vinyl
material.
I stuck a set on my car and they look great!
Well, in order to make these there was a minimum of material to use.
I had to get several feet worth.
So I have a few extras of these made up.
If anyone wants one please e-mail me off list and I will hook you up.
- Videobob
VIN#5278