      1. Re: Re: Preproduction Car On eBay
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
      3. Door Lock Problem/Question
           From: "p12c16" <p12c16@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: cold or hot starting?
           From: Swoyerzone@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: Re: Vacuum line question
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Re: Flat running
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Calipers for sale on EBAY
           From: "henryparticelli" <Stockcar99h@xxxxxxx>
      8. Delorean Advertising
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Flat running
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     10. Some new exhaust photos
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Torsion bar help
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Torsion bar help
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. DMCNews.com updated
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: cold or hot starting?
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Torsion bar help
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Flat running
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Flat running
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. UPDATE Delorean For Sale in Neosho, MO
           From: "Jordan Hamilton" <DeLorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Preproduction Car On eBay

My theory on ebay, No pic no conntact NO WAY! I think
if someone is serious about selling something they
would take time to take at least one picture to help
them sell the item and in the process boast bidding
and interest. Am I wrong? dont have a camera? might
want to go to ebay and buy one then hehe.

just my half a .02

inflation what can I say :P

Todd
vin 5386
--- Christopher Hawes <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> The seller does seem to have a good Ebay history,
> but I agree 'will not post
> or email pictures' sets off the alarm bells....
>
> One easy way to remedy this is to see if there is
> anyone from central
> Connecticut willing to visit the supposed treasure
> trove of DeLorean cars
> and parts.
>
> Any volunteers??
>
> Chris Hawes in the UK