      1. Re: Idle speed regulator removal
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      2. DeLorean problems
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Brass Idle Speed Screws
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Auxillary Air Pipe(s)
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Transmission conversion AT/MT
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. door lights
           From: "Joe B" <jsjb100@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Brass Idle Speed Screws
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Dead DeLo
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Manual Idle vs Automatic Idle
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Dead DeLo
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     11. Ripping out automatic idle speed circuit
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: door lights
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: door lights
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Radiatior.
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Marylanders at SEDOC
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: Re: Dead DeLo
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. RE: Re: Replacement MSD Coil
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: A small favor...
           From: Josh Keady <joshkeady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st gear STILL won't go!
           From: "steve" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. pictures of wheels
           From: Warren Turkal <wturkal@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Dead DeLo
           From: ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx
     22. Re: Re: Idle speed regulator removal