      1. Brass Idle Speed Screws
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Is there a step-by-step on replacing clutch line with a new stainless one?
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: more issues with my ignition - update
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: Phil Priestley <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Dead DeLo
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Brass Idle Speed Screws
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Delorean Sighting
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Brass Idle Speed Screws
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: Brass Idle Speed Screws
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Delorean Sighting
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle