      1. RE: What Tires to get??
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Welding the head
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Re: Overheating
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: BTTF Questions
           From: Sean Mulligan <sean_mulligan@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: "Where did you get it?"
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Crank pulley removal  (was Moment of Truth)
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: "Where did you get it?"
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Overheating
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: BTTF Questions
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: What Tires to get??
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Welding the head (domestic Volvo replacements)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. TV sighting
           From: illyana delorean <illyana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Toasted Starter
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Radiator Question.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Gary Busey
           From: "tjb229" <tjb229@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Toasted Starter
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Overheating (overflow bottle)
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Radiator Question.
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: DMCH struts
           From: "malevy_nj" <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Toasted Starter
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Toasted Starter
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Two Decatur, Alabama Car Shows This Saturday!!