      1. Bricklin for sale(motivated seller)
           From: "jlwncw" <jwnwsw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: white smoke
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Anybody have the turbos? where? how much are they?
           From: MPolzin@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: Fuel injector cleaners in gas tank ----Noooooo don't do it!
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      5. door issues
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Fuel injector cleaners in gas tank ----Noooooo don't do it!
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: white smoke
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Re: Fuel injector cleaners in gas tank ----Noooooo don't do it!
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Show in Pasadena Maryland
           From: "Jeremy D." <thesmokingman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Marv Stein's "Show  & Shine" (London, Ontario)
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. one of John DeLorean's Golfing Buddies