           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "ferdaniraphael" <raphael.ferdani@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
           From: Sean Mulligan <sean_mulligan@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "ceegee1895" <vjca@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
           From: "vin2450" <svw_coco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: James A Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Fan fixes:  Which one?
           From: "Richard" <dmc_driver@xxxxxxxx>
     25. AW: Re: Polyurethane bushings
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:38:32 -0000
   From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Front LCA links

Ski - Those links are on Winged1.  I have had them on for about a
year, and will be removing them soon for inspections.  I want to find
out if that configuration induces any strange loads into the frame or
attachments.  My experience with them is that they really enhance the
consistency of braking and cornering - very stable.  They do increase
the noise level a bit due to the direct connection btween the
suspension and the frame.  After the inspections, I will be putting
them back on after I paint them and make them look a little classier.
I haven't decided whether I want to promote these to the "DeLorean
Motoring Public" yet ... that will depend on the inspection results
and what kind of a price point I could manage.  I'll keep the List
posted on what I find.

BTW - Thanks for the good words on the TOBY-TAB's.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vegascop1" <vegascop1@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know who posted the pictures in ref to "Front LCA
> Links?" I looked that over and I would love to know where I can
> purchase these! Seems these links make the front end very sturdy,
> but thats only from the pics.
>
> Thnx for any info,
>
> Ski 4649
>
> PS.