      1. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Inertia switch / fuse relationship?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: facia repainting update
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
      4. Houston engine upgrade
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Cassette Mortality Poll Analysis
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Puerto Rico news UNRELATED to DeLorean
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Frame inspection/Access panels?
           From: heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Mixture control unit for sale
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Historic Blunders
           From: heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     10. I am here
           From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. DMC in Sanford NC??
           From: "Louie Golden" <louiegolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Delorean on flatbed
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. DeLorean Car Show UPDATE
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Re: Historic Blunders
           From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. "We have Separation"
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     16. fender reproduction
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. DeLoreans for everyone
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: 4 May 2000 13:02:02 -0000
   From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Poll results for dmcnews

The following dmcnews poll is now closed.  Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: The DeLorean Club of Ohio has prepared
an audio cassette for the Cleveland
Driving tour.  We are curious about the
number of spares we might need, in case
some cassette players destroy tapes in
the middle of the drive.  Please help us
to estimate tape mortality by selecting
the choice that best describes your tape
player.

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- My Craig player has never broken a tape., 7 votes, 53.85%
- My Craig player occasionally breaks a tape., 1 votes, 7.69%
- My Craig player frequently breaks tapes., 0 votes, 0.00%
- My ASI player has never broken a tape., 1 votes, 7.69%
- My ASI player occasionally breaks tapes., 0 votes, 0.00%
- My ASI player frequently breaks tapes., 0 votes, 0.00%
- My aftermarket player has never broken a tape., 4 votes, 30.77%
- My aftermarket player occasionally breaks tapes., 0 votes, 0.00%
- My aftermarket player frequently breaks tapes., 0 votes, 0.00%

http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews

For help with eGroups, please visit
http://www.egroups.com/help

Message: 2