           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
      2. FOR SALE 1981 DeLorean
           From: "Jonathan Lazar" <jxace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Yes, It's Another Thread About Oil
           From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Delorean Fall Foliage Tour #3
           From: "turbodmc3113" <turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. dead battery blues?
           From: "fluxmcfly" <bfreyguy@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:57:47 -0500
   From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Wont start when damp

Martin,
Your plug wires or coil wire could be bad.  When you install the wires,
put
a dap of silicon grease on the rubber boots where they contact the ceramic
on the spark plugs.  Also, use a little silicon grease where the plug boot
seals around the spark plug well.  Sometime this silicon grease is called
"tune up" or "ignition" grease.

Scott Mueller
002981
DOA 5031