      1. Re: Angle Drive Blues and stuff...
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Idle speed blues.  Still need suggestions please.
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: My car won't let me in.
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: My car won't let me in.
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Door Stuck
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Stainless Steel Illusions PDF format
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: My car won't let me in.
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Hot Start - Fuel Accum.....Techincal Questions
           From: "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Noisy fuel pump (still!) (and again!)