      1. Re: Re: JZD's cadillac dealership
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      2. Rims/Tires Options?
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. The DeLorean experience
           From: petleech@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: FINALY this is my airbox!
           From: "Flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: BTTF Pinball and Fall Tour and Radios
           From: jaimie weinberg <jmacberg@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: New Owner Questions
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: door openers
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: door openers
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      9. instrument cluster lights - help!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Fw: my attitude about DeLorean (long)
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     11. RE: New Owner Questions
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. no start problem
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Stripes for sale
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. steering rack question
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: no start problem
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. New car Smell
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: The DeLorean experience
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     18. hi
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:01:51 EDT
   From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: JZD's cadillac dealership

The Caddilac Dealership in Cleveland was given by GM to Charles DeLorean
(John's brother) and he is the person who I bought my car from. He is retired
now and his son Mark who was at the Cleveland show (Johns Nephew) is now in
charge of it.  John never owned this dealership.

Message: 2