      1. Re: SS Fascias and headlights
           From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: anyone get theirs back from Colgan?
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: SS Fascias and headlights
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Using LED panel lights
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. "Family Guy" sighting
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Delorean on TV
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean Video Tape on Ebay...
           From: "Matthew Sommer" <uncleump@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. The Chat Room
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Fred Lockett follow-up
           From: Joe Fedeli <fedeli@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Using LED panel lights
           From: "Jason Smith" <jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: SS Fascias and headlights
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Re: anyone get theirs back from Colgan?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Re: SS Fascias and headlights
           From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:23:11 -0500
   From: "skipper landry" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SS Fascias and headlights

actually i have thought much about it. idealy i'd like to make the fascias
true then alter the light mounting to accept anything close. i dont want
get too wild with the facias themselves as many want them to be almost
exact. i, however will at least be adding fogs and possibly maxima head
lights.

did you have an idea?