           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: engine light
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Lower Crankcase to Block seal
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:31:35 EDT
   From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: my car runs again!!!!!!!!!

Andy,

   Congratulations on your effort. I didn't see much DML stuff from you
for a
while and I thought you might be giving up on old 11596 but I see you saw
it
thru. I am so very sorry for your bad experience. I like you think your
Amoco
retards did you in on the last problem. They just did not know the system
and
actually hurt the car. I hope the rest of the summer is smooth sailing and

less expensive. I only wish I had your talent for mechanics. Your
experience
would have cost me the $4,000.00 plus figure as I would not have had a
clue
as to what to do. keep up the good work and I know you will have a lot of
fun
this summer.

Bill

Message: 2