      1. Re: speedo..
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Mechanic in Virginia??
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Warm-up Regulator?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Stuck passenger door.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      5. Speedo problem, please tell me this isn't true!
           From: Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Mechanic in Virginia??
           From: paulf52093@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: mirror switch followup
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: DeLorean in Crutchfield
           From: "Wright, Ryan (LW)" <Ryan.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Schematics needed for mirror switch and mirror motors..
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Last call for nose bras
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: speedo..
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. fuel pump
           From: "Drinkware" <marvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Show on Speedvision
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Luggage area re-paint
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 23:57:53 EDT
   From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: speedo..

Hi List,

The same problem happended on my D last year.  The hole in the plastic cap
had become round insted of square (normal wear I would assume).  I was able
to epoxy the cap to the cable, and the speedo has worked perfectly ever since.

Andy
4194

Message: 2