      1. Clinton in Belfast
           From: "H. Julian Wainthrop, IV" <smeghead79@xxxxxxxx>
      2. trans question
           From: "sk1pper" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Visiting Australia at Easter
           From: Andrew Prentis <prentis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: cooling problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: A/C Belt
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: How many Deloreans?
           From: "Kurt Cenin" <markurbec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Delorean Manuals "Newbie Manual"
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Amateur radio (was: On another note...!)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Mid Atlantic DMC Saturday 21, April 2001
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 18:47:42 -0700
   From: "H. Julian Wainthrop, IV" <smeghead79@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Clinton in Belfast

Somebody asked about getting Clinton to come to the Eurofest.  I don't
think mail sent to president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx will get to Clinton anymore
even if you ask really really nicely, but you may want to give his wife
a buzz.  I think every now and then she may speak to him.  I found no
direct e-mail address, but there's a form at
http://clinton.senate.gov/email_form.html ... Good luck.

- F Hudkins

Message: 2