      1. Re: Consecutive VINs
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      2. Re: Consecutive VINs
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Flights to Ireland - Low as $449
           From: rdh@xxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Flights to Ireland.
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Flights to Ireland.
           From: dloreanboy@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: DelMarVA DeLorean Owners
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: strange sounds with low fuel
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: strange sounds with low fuel
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Insuring a Delorean?
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Insuring a Delorean?
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: engine swap
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     13. picture archive, please help, its for the good of mankind.
           From: daren57@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Vanity Plate Ideas
           From: Shannon Yocom <ss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Vanity Plate Ideas
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: Flights to Ireland - Low as $449
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Flights to Ireland - Low as $449
           From: rdh@xxxxxxxx
     18. What's reasonable MPG?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Lift it up question
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re:  Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Lift it up question SAFELY
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Spring washers, anyone?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23.  Project Delorean Site Updated
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: Consecutive VINs
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     25. Re: Re: Consecutive VINs
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:38:44 EST
   From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: Consecutive VINs

DML,

    I remember finding a box of complete VIN numbers. These tags were stamped
with late VIN numbers. These were the dashboard type of VIN plates. I found
the box at the Columbus warehouse in 1996. I though they were for unmade
cars, cars never made.

Mike Pack

Message: 2