      1. Re: Lift it up question
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Lift it up question
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      3. RE: engine swap
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Lift it up question
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Semi-Taking-Car-Out-Of-Storage
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Drivers Education (insurance)
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Drivers Education
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Semi-Taking-Car-Out-Of-Storage
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Gas problems
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. (Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11.  Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     12. RE: Re: Lift it up question
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Lift it up question
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re:  Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     15. Flights to Ireland.
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Consecutive VINs
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Pullstraps
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Consecutive VINs
           From: knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx
     19. Re:  Fun-per-Dollar (FPD) Ratio
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. RE: Consecutive VINs
           From: "Darren Cunningham" <darren.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Drivers Education
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: (Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     23. Re: Lift it up question
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Insuring a Delorean?
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: (Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!