      1. RE: Re: headliner cleaner?
           From: "Bryn Potter (NEC)" <v-brynp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Broken Hood Release Cable
           From: deloreanetwork@xxxxxxxxxx
      3. RE: Delorean Model Seriously now!
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: DMC12 Handling on the limit
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Auto Trans GC Cap size
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Adjusting the T-panel
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Auto Trans GC Cap size
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Houston Open House/Backlit Gauges Update
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: NEW RP Engine.
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: RE: DeLoreans in Olympia
           From: police6627@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Binnacle recovering
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: RE:Engine Problems
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. Nose Bra

           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:05:18 -0800
   From: "Bryn Potter (NEC)" <v-brynp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: headliner cleaner?

I removed the head liners and took them to the drycleaners. Worked like a
charm.

~Bryn 10010

[Long quote trimmed by moderator]

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:17:52 -0800 (PST)
   From: deloreanetwork@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Broken Hood Release Cable

I apologize if this subject has been covered before!

I have an '81 that has a broken hood release and the cable is too far inside
the inner part of the release cable to all me to release the hood to get it
open.  My car is nearly out of fuel and I have no idea how to get the hood
open so that I can (a.) Fix the release, (b.) install the backup release
cable so this never happens again, and (c.) fill up the tank!

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thank you,

J.B.S.
VIN# 10715
VIN#   980