      1. Re: Concours discussion
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DMC2.com Taken Offline?
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Cooling fans staying on
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Cooling fans staying on
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. re: Window kaput (me too)
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Cooling fans staying on
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Cooling fans staying on
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
      8. Re:Ownership map
           From: Kevin & Ann Miller <kamiller@xxxxxxx>
      9. Palm Springs Festival of Lights Parade
           From: "Hank Breer" <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Side mirror questions
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:12:31 -0500
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Concours discussion

De Lorean Motor Company sells "refurbished" DeLoreans. A
"refurbished" DeLorean is not a concours car, but is outfitted with
the parts and upgrades to make it a reliable daily driver.

http://www.delorean.com/dmcstore/byod.asp

We can and do prepare cars for concours, if requested.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

>Kind of curious.  DMC Houston is selling "new" DeLoreans.  How do these
>"new" cars rate in a concours competition?
>
>David Levey
>Cleveland
>6887

Message: 2