      1. DeLorean Safety  Vehicle
           From: Brian Henderlong <bhender1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: exhaust manifold
           From: "Rob Hook" <robhook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. The next time you want to complain about parts prices, think
Lotus.
           From: "Rob Hook" <robhook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: exhaust manifold
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Cruise Control
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: other Gullwings
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Fuel Filter Woes!!
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: The next time you want to complain about parts prices, think
Lotus.
           From: cbl302@xxxxxxx
      9. Hope for the DMC2 (was: dmc2 watch a good investment?)
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: dmc2 watch a good investment?