           From: sand131@xxxxxxx
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jimbo0946@xxxxxxx
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
           From: "Christopher M. Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Tom Watkins  watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Gone for awhile.
           From: uncleump@xxxxxxx
     13. painting door sill plate letters
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 21:19:14 EDT
   From: sand131@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fuse Box replacement

In a message dated 08/02/2000 10:35:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hi folks,
         When I bought my DeLorean I knew it would need some TLC.  As I'm
not
 a mechanic I realized all too soon that the TLC whimper from my car would
 soon cry out HELP ME!  In this post I want to talk about my fusebox.  Ok,
it
 once was, but with over half of it melted, rigged, and bypassed I knew I
was
 in for trouble if I didn't replace it.  I have called many places
including
 the main suppliers and some folks on this list.  Of those who had it
(just
 one so far) they were asking over $400.  I thought this to be excessive
as
 my car will never be Concours condition.  I just want to drive it, enjoy
it,
 and have fun!  So what were my options?
         Well, after some research I found a 9X2 fuse box from J.C.
Whitney
 for under $20 US that will fit rather nicely near where the old one
should
 have been.

What is the part # all I saw in the catalog is a 6 fuse block for 24.95?
#03PA7115W
Ralph
VIN 1606

Message: 2