      1. Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Intermittent Starter Dead - can YOU help?
           From: "MrCopies" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Chassis removal
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Delco Alternator wiring
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Idle_Off-idle problem
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: More Purchase Advice
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re:Re: Chassis Removal
           From: scottmueller<scottmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Safe haven in Jersey City, NJ?
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Intermittent Starter Dead - can YOU help?
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: Chassis removal
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     12. striping DMC-then rebrushing or painting