      1. Insurance for young driver
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dtrue10521@xxxxxxx
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Scot Stern" <SGSKBM@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: <mikeatk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: paint question
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re:Brakes giving me problems...
           From: "Fr@nk Lommen" <j.m.s.c.lommen@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Coolant leak.
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Insurance for young driver
           From: "Jonathan Heslop" <gatewayaag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Used part needed for project... please help...
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Yokohama Tire dealers
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 23:54:34 EDT
   From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
Subject: Insurance for young driver

Hello List,
    I have just started to look into insurance for my car.  Hagerty classic
car insurance has extremely CHEAP prices.(1/2 price of most)  my friend has
his dmc insured by them for $16,000 and its only $116.00 per year.  I was
going to get my car insured by them to but then I found out all operators of
the vehicle must have 5 years driving experience.  At 17 I think I am going
to have a hard time finding a place that will do it for a reasonable price.
The car will be under my parents names(both have perfect records)  I will
only be driving the car maybe once or twice a week so limited mileage is fine
with me.  seems like all collector car insurances have a 5 or more years
driving experience program

any ideas?......... please email me privately

Thank You
Dave
Grand rapids, Michigan

Message: 2