      1. Re: Water pump woes?
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. BTTF DVDs
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: HP Coils and Grounds
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Water pump woes?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Bizarre electrical problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Stuck Door
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Water pump woes?
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
      8. Woodward Ave DreamCruise 2002
           From: "beatlesra1" <beatlesra1@xxxxxxx>
      9. Attn: Ken (kkoncelik@something)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Correct replica Flux Capacitor for sale!
           From: jimbo0946@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Re: Electric Delorean and cost
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Gauge question
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews
     14. RE: Bizarre electrical problem
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. iLL Fascia Panel for Temp Controls Anyone have one
           From: silvercrw646@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:26:50 -0000
   From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Water pump woes?

There are two reasons that nothing would come out of the bleeder.
Either the bleeder is corroded inside and all plugged up so nothing
can get through or the level of coolant is so low that the pump is
airbound and is not circulating coolant. Take the bleeder screw out
and stick a piece of wire in and poke it around to make sure the hole
isn't plugged up with crud. With the motor off and enough coolant in
the system it should run out the bleeder now. Now look inside the
bleeder screw and make sure it isn't blocked up. Now you can bleed the
system. There should be no need to replace the water pump, at least
not for this. If it is the origional pump you might want to consider
replacing it and all of the associated hoses and seals and belts, it
is over 20 years old you know.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
> Recently I encountered my first oveheat problem, so I figured I'd
probably
> let the coolant level in my tank get too low and sucked up some air.
> Following a procedure discussed here numerous times, I attached a
rubber
> hose to the nipple on the bleeder screw, started the car, let it
warm up,
> then loosened the screw to let air out.  To my surprise, nothing
came out
> at all.  I loosened the screw to the point of removing it entirely.
> Nothing.  No water, no air.
>
> The belt is definitely on and appropriately tight.
>
> Is there something else I should be checking, or is my water pump
history?

> -andrew
>  Houston TX

Message: 2