      1. Re: electric delorean webpage
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Live DeLorean (Attn: Martin Gutkowski)
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Bizarre electrical problem
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: K-Jetronic EFI
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Fw: oil pressure
           From: Bob
      6. Re: Starting Help
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Main Oil Seal Leak
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Fw: oil pressure
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Starting Help
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: electric delorean webpage
           From: "_designer_" <_designer_@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Fw: First gear and reverse vibration
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Need help Re: accessing electrical distributor
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Deloreans in hawaii
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Fw: oil pressure
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. I finally have A/C, but dont think it is working 100%....