      1. Re: rear fascia broken bolts
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Incorrect door struts.
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: door strut gas pressure?
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. DMC-12 Documentary on History Channel
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: My entry to "The Car I Loved Most" Contest
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Clutch problem
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Clutch problem
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Question: Tire Sizes
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Putting back the old fuel lines
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     13. " The DeLorean Car" on History Channel
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: "Rob van der Veer" <rob.van.der.veer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Flooded D
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     17. Re: Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     18. Polyurethane Front Torsion Bar Bushings