           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
      2. Re: Even more questions
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Type of fuel to use
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. fast idle
           From: Meyerleem@xxxxxx
      5. Re: Engine lift
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: fast idle
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      7. radio bezel/blower repair
           From: "checksix3" <checksix3@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Update: Overheating Fuel Tank.
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Spare Tire. It Works!!!
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     10. alignments
           From: "adam_one_million" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:39:38 -0400
   From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
Subject: Engine lift

So the lastest problem that I ran into is, I stripped the threads of the oil
drain plug.  Not the plug itself, but the oil pan.  So what I think I have to
do is put a new oil pan in.  So to do that i need to lift the engine up just a
little bit to get to all the bolts for the oil pan.  So my question is where
are the engine mounting bolts that i have to loosen and what is the best way
to lift the engine for what i need.

Thanks
  Willie
  Vin 5043