      1. Re: Re: Propane/Freon
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      2. DMC Track Day
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. RE: A/C conversion
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Porsche Transmission question
           From: Stephen Keolamphu <tigger@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Virginia British Car Show
           From: "detsaot2" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Porsche Transmission question
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: XM Radio...
           From: "chi_amfmxm" <jzierk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Re: Front coil springs
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: A/C conversion
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Porsche Transmission question
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Evaporator core / Repair or Replace?
           From: "jrhamilton1" <jrhamilton1@xxxxxxx>
     13. XM Radio Antennas
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: XM Radio...
           From: Scott Cagle <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: XM Radio...
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Evaporator core / Repair or Replace?
           From: jimbo0946@xxxxxxx
     17. Sylvania Xenarc HID headlamp installation walkthrough