           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "turbodmc3113" <turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "cdrugly" <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "graves_14" <tylergraves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
           From: "davvet2" <davvet2@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "rendy_cheng" <rcheng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Virginia British Car Show
           From: "Rob Hook" <rob_hook@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:48:21 EDT
   From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: aluminum reservoir

Hi,
    If anyone knows how to properly use this special solder I will pay you to
solder the neck back on to my tank.  Until I get this problem fixed, no more
driving the D!  Help!

Thanks
David

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:47:18 -0400
   From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Spring Social Ininerary...

Group,

Here's the itinerary for this weekends Mid-Atlantic Spring Social in Flemington NJ. This event is open to anyone. For info on the event visit: http://hometown.aol.com/dmc3360/social.html

Friday:

6:00pm: Meet in Hotel foyer to gather in conference room for Rob Grady to answer any of your technical questions. This is also when you can put your name on the list for either your car to be inspected on the lift the next day or to have your torsion bars adjusted by David T.

7:00pm: Dinner at the (fabulous) Italian restaurant.

After dinner, whoever wants to can take a drive over to Friday's and enjoy a few beverages.

Saturday:

9:00am: Depart the Hotel and head towards Don's Jaguar service where cars will be inspected, torsion bars will be adjusted, lunch will be available, and where the car show will be. Car show registration will end at 12:00pm.

5:00pm: Trophies/awards will be awarded.

6:00pm: Event ends. Then everyone heads back to the hotel to get ready for dinner.

7:00pm: Depart the hotel to have dinner at the China Buffet.

After dinner, whoever wants to can take a drive over to Jakes and enjoy a few beverages.

Sunday:

8:00am: Depart the hotel and head down to Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ to compete in the car show. Stay as long as you want!!!

Other Info:

Don's Jaguar is located at:

22 Junction Rd.

Flemington, NJ 08822

908-788-1982

Hampton Inn

14-B Royal Road

Flemington, NJ 08822

908-284-9427

(Itinerary times are approximate and may change without notice)

Any questions? Feel free to drop me an e-mail. Thanks. See ya there!!!

---Dan

Message: 3