      1. Re: Clackety clackety clackety?
           From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Brakes keep locking up
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Front coil springs
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: No more lurking for me!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: my 134a conversion begins...
           From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Mileage tracking for the show
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Clackety clackety clackety?
           From: "adam_one_million" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Delorean Car Show 2004
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Key blanks
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. 134a
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
     11. R-12 WARNING!
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: fan breaker hot - Everything's hot - Driver hot.
           From: Steve Peck <stevepeck1@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Brakes keep locking up
           From: "James LaLonde" <krfds@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. DeLorean for Sale
           From: "Jason Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Clackety clackety clackety?
           From: "rendy_cheng" <rcheng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Mileage tracking for the show
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     17. aluminum reservoir
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: brakes locking up and won't release
           From: Steve Peck <stevepeck1@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust
           From: "rendy_cheng" <rcheng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: aluminum reservoir
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     21. Brake Pedal Preasure
           From: "shainbrannan" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Re: brakes locking up and won't release
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: aluminum reservoir
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:08:33 -0500 (CDT)
   From: Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Clackety clackety clackety?

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Patrick Cowan wrote:

> did the noise change pitch with idle advancement?

The noise definitely changed pitch, but did not sound directly
proportional to engine speed.

I drove the car around today for maybe 15 minutes and haven't heard it
again.

-andrew

Message: 2