      1. Re: Vacuum brake bleeding kits
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Vacuum brake bleeding kits
           From: "dmcman82" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Pressure (was Vacuum) brake bleeding
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Leather interior question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Does a tune-up ever go right? Not when I do it...
           From: "cdrugly" <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Wet Driver Side Floor
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Vacuum brake bleeding kits
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Mirrored Tint
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Passenger To Memphis From Florida?
           From: "whocruiser" <whocruiser@xxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Snap on number of oil drain tool.
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Only Five Days remaining on the NON-USA owners Poll.