      1. Re: Emissions Test
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Porsche engines in a DeLorean
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Struts
           From: "paulus260572" <paulus29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Brake servo
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Emissions Test Exemptions
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: What to do?
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Water pump woes
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Water pump and related
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Struts
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Water pump woes
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Porsche engines in a DeLorean...American subculture
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
     12. Interior Mirrors - - Where the H#@?
           From: "stevepeck1" <stevepeck1@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Axle thunking-FIXED
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Water pump and related
           From: "dherv10" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     15. Over heat protector questions.
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Water pump woes
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     17. RE: water pump woes
           From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Headlight switch, Exterior mirror switch fixes.
           From: "stevepeck1" <stevepeck1@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:06:31 -0700
   From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Emissions Test

It varies. In Utah, the vehicle has to be a 1967 or older model to be
exempt. Anything 1968 or newer has to be tested. And I don't think it's a
sliding scale. I think that dividing line stays right there at the 67/68
models.

Mine passed without doing anything special to it. I think if the car is
running well it should pass without any problems.

Mark N
VIN 6820

At 04:06 PM 3/12/02 -0500, you wrote:
>shoudn't our cars be exempt from emissions testing now that they are 20
>years old?
>
>Tom Watkins
>#005732
>
>http://www.geocities.com/outatime81