      1. RE: On the topic of AC blowers...
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Lights Staying on...
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: E-CHECK
           From: "Rob Hook" <rob_hook@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Belgian Owners
           From: "andy_verbrugghe" <Verbrugghe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. What to do?
           From: wilhelm starberg <wilm@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: E-CHECK
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Hidden treasure
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: lowered front end and jacking?
           From: "Rob Hook" <rob_hook@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Door Ajar light stays on all the time...please help
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:46:32 -0500
   From: "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: On the topic of AC blowers...

I had the same problem, and Dave Bauerle fixed it for me when I lived in
Ohio.  As I recall, it was a resistor that was bad.  A very simple fix,
in fact he did it as I was picking up the car.  I don't recall where it
was or which one was bad, maybe someone else here remembers

Jack & Virginia Stiefel
1981 DeLorean Vin 3461 August 1981 Build (Ours)

Message: 2