      1. RE: Famous owners
           From: "Jim Geisinger" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Famous People
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DeLorean/Need for Speed
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Need used manual LH transmission bracket, please!
           From: "shirazcupala" <shirazcupala@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. re:headlinings
           From: Nigel C Beatson <nbeatson1@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. "Chirping" sound
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      7. Please help
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Hail Damage
           From: Louie Golden <louielouieco2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Faded Signal Lenses
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:29:16 -0600
   From: "Jim Geisinger" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Famous owners

I own a Deloean that the country western singer Larry Gatlin (Gatlin
Brothers) bought new.  I am selling it for $13,500.

Sincerely,

Jim Geisinger
Owner / Broker / G.R.I. / C.R.S. / C.B.R
sellers home network
"We Make You A Smarter Seller"