           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      2. RE: RE: 20 year old appology!!!
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: Novice Maintenance Questions
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Best Built DeLoreans
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Re: Service in Charlotte
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Interesting site
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. the width of the delorean
           From: "delorean66" <delorean66@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: New Book..DeLorean..early career@GMC
           From: "Gabriel H. Prado" <gprado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: New Book..DeLorean..early career@GMC
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:42:53 -0500
   From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: New Book..DeLorean..early career@GMC

Running thru Borders Books, found a new book about DeLorean and his early
career at GM. The book is "Glory Days" written by Jim Wageners. $29.95

Sincerely,
Michael Pack

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:48:51 -0500
   From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: RE: RE: 20 year old appology!!!

Bridge of Weir leather, the OEM supplier of DMC leather, remared on their
web site that they also preform restoration services for cleints leather
needs.

In addition, they also mention on the web site that they supplied leather
for DMC and Rolls Royce.

Sincerely,
Michael Pack
"JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]