      1. Wish List
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
      2. how fast was vin#502?
           From: ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx
      3. CARFAX reports
           From: "The Atkinson Family" <mikeatk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: new parking brake cross-reference
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Christmas Gift
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Crazy wiring. (was Fan Zilla)
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: VIN TAGS was Car #501 (WAS: "Black" DeLoreans)
           From: "Patrick Cowan" <LilRedCivic@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: how fast was vin#502?
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: how fast was vin#502?
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: how fast was vin#502?
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Original tires!
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Car for sale
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Original tires!
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:36:57 -0000
   From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Wish List

Istead of heated outside mirrors, I would like to have the automatic
dimming mirrors similiar to the inside mirror that I have in my Grand
Marque and soon in my Delorean. By the way, when I checked at the
Mercury parts counter a year ago, the kit was about $50.00. The
mirror has a compass and the automatic dimming feature.

Message: 2