      1. Was: Voice Modules
           From: "Ace Underhill" <aceu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Voice Modules for the Delorean
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Speedo gone nuts!
           From: "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Legends of the Road...
           From: brian_roy@xxxxxxxxxx
      5. Parts not available
           From: "dherv10" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Parts not available
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Speedo gone nuts!
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Speedo gone nuts!
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. : Looking for passenger side door sill part #110336
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Legends of the Road...
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:42:31 -0600
   From: "Ace Underhill" <aceu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Was: Voice Modules

On the topic of adding sounds to the Delorean,
a few years back I created a little device for #2860
that would make the "time machine door opening sound"
ala Back to the future, when you opened the door.

I got a sound chip from Radio Shack and burned onto it
the sound effect taken from the movie.  I then hooked this
up to a little powered speaker (ran on "D" batteries) also
from Radio Shack, I think, and then connected it to a door
pin switch, and set the speaker on the deck behind the driver's
seat.

A fun, temporary little gadget for shows and things.  You can
build it in an afternoon for less than $40.  The hardest part
was capturing the right sound, which I loaded into the computer
to remove background noise and to "punch" it up a little.

            -Ace Underhill-
Brilliant Screen Entertainment

Message: 2