      1. Re: black stripe removal?
           From: "JWC" <atarilep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fuel Glitch
           From: jugeauj@xxxxxxxx
      3. Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...
           From: edherrmann@xxxxxxxxx
      5. any Ann Arbor, MI owners on the south end?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      6. Leatherique
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: TA Bolt questions
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: High Speed Accelleration...
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean mentioned in Car and Driver
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Re: TA Bolt questions
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. DeLorean Mentioned in Car and Driver again!
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Fuel Pump Glitch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Re: Engine Help $$$$
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: High Speed Accelleration...
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: air induction bolt broken! help!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: Courtesies relay?!?!?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: urethane bushings?
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. Re: Courtesies relay
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Fuel Pressure Gauge kit
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...
           From: Nick Ryan <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     22. Re: Courtesies relay?!?!?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Re: Broken Muffler Bracket.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Front sway bar progress
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     25. More Sunstar Model Woes...How to fix your Woes